Wednesday 4 April 2007

Rest today, Gig tonight at the Fat Cat

Don't be fooled by the sun. This photo taken at Freshwater Bay may look balmy and hot but it was perishingly cold.
I've scanned my leg wound today and there is a 15mm layer of fluid in the subcutaneous tissues. It's swollen and tender, so I'm going to aspirate the fluid tomorrow.
I've been tired all day, but my legs feel fine.
RIPTIDE are gigging tonight at The Fat Cat Beer Festival, Sandpipers Hotel, Freshy Bay. Hopefully we'll have a good gig, and I'll try and resist the lovely beer. I do love a proper pint. Can't stand lager and mass produced rubbish bitter.

There was a nice parcel of cycling goodies on the doormat when I got home from work, so big thanks to Jacko. The contents should keep me warmer and comfortable. I'll have to report further on my new bits of kit in a future blog.

No comments: