Tuesday 15 May 2007

An anagram for you

An amazing thing happened today.
Somehow, don't ask me how, I flicked from Sky News and landed on Countdown.
There was brainy Carol Vorderman putting up the letters for an anagram. Des O'Flipping Connor instead of the legend that was Richard Whitely?

You'll never believe what the anagram to solve was .. PETECLOSE

That's me! Why did they choose my name? Is it a sign?

Can you solve it?
It's easy, but the two contestants failed.
Loads of people in the studio audience got it.

3 comments:

Mark Liversedge said...

I can see the answer even though it is a long way off ;-)

Yours,
severe milk drag

Anonymous said...

Howdy 'Telescope'...well I never, what are the chances of that 'appenin'?!! The Vorderman is subliminally telling you to keep going - she must be obeyed!

CB

Anonymous said...

I thought it might be 'Closet Pee'.

Colonel 'Hot' R. Spincher