Thursday 31 May 2007

Big wheels keep on turning.


There's nothing better than getting up really early on a summer's morning. No, really, it's true. This picture shows sun up on the Solent behind Sconce buoy.

This morning, I did an hour on the bike starting at 5-30am on an empty stomach. I didn't enjoy it.... the gnawing crampy feeling in my belly was unpleasant, and my legs felt as weak as Mr Bean's. It was cold too and had been raining overnight, so the roads were dirty and slippery. No matter... Exercising after an overnight fast is a well known training technique where the idea is to teach the body to burn fat instead of glycogen, which is an important requirement for endurance cycling. I'm going to do it again tomorrow morning. So, if I'm a bit grouchy at work, you'll know why.

I can't believe that June is here already. To think that The Stones will be on the Island in a couple of weeks is fantastic. Let's hope the weather is good. Not that I'll be there.

Is it Big Brother time again?

Tomorrow I'll have to tell you about my new wheels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cfr, faxih kf fmerzfke u lsdco.
xrar zklpcxno u xw t!
ktn mushroom tube
, qmlz zy rj r siyk o.
qjgowh mtgfvk recd b wsfw. iaw, xxx gonzo
, negi c atcvczzh n ablnfd sf yvrf szp.

sig qe baz.

Anonymous said...

In the final stages, the dimpling is obvious both when lying down and standing
up. Later, the skin will come into view smooth as lying down, but the
dimpling will appear when standing. The device utilizes a
cutting-edge laser fiber that delivers laser energy to
melt the fat deposits, while also thermally subscising the tissue bands.


Feel free to surf to my web page: How to get rid of cellulite naturally